[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage (CLT2013)

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Mon Feb 4 19:10:41 CET 2013

Hello all,

  we have registered FFmpeg for `Chemnitzer Linux-Tage' in Germany.
Fortunately we were accepted again!

  The event will take place on 16th & 17th of March in Chemnitz.
More information can be found here:

  http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2013/info/index?cookielang=en

  We invite every FFmpeg developer to drop by or even help out with the
booth. Currently Carl Eugen Hoyos and Alexander Strasser are registered
as booth staff and therefore will attend for sure.

  If you want to drop by or help out, it would be nice if you let us know
about it here.

  If you have comments, ideas, or help to offer, please tell us!

Best Regards,
  Carl Eugen & Alexander