[FFmpeg-devel] Vid.stab video stabilization ready for libavfilter

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Sat Feb 23 01:33:13 CET 2013

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 20:13:59 +0100, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> con:
>  - you have to stick with the "FFmpeg style" and its constraints. This is

is this a hard rule tho?

is anyone saying we cannot import any code unless its ffmpeg style?
i dont want to use libmpcodecs as an example, because its being phased
out. but ... i'd hate to reject a nice deshake filter , or keep it 3rd
party when we can have lots of people use it.

can always split it out later if no one uses it.

-compn