[FFmpeg-devel] Adding costume image file format support

Yuntao Ou cktao.g at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:17:40 CET 2013

The reason I want to add a format is that I want to learn how ffmpeg works.
I just want to how ffmpeg hook up a new image file format.

Could you tell me how to create a patch? I type "git format-patch" but
nothing happen. "git diff" came out bunch of line, can it output into a
text file?

Thank you for your response.

-Owuntu