[FFmpeg-devel] The OpenCL support in ffmpeg.

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Feb 25 20:25:15 CET 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:39:22AM +0800, Wei Gao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We found that ffmpeg does not has any OpenCL support, and we are happy to
> offer some help to community, such as documents sample codes. If community
> has any requirment, we are happe to do something for community.

OpenCL support is very welcome in ffmpeg.
What we need primarely for OpenCL in ffmpeg to move forward is a
maintainer, that is someone who reviews patches, fixes bugs and
keeps the OpenCL related code in good shape.
Such maintainer would need to have a personal git repository (for
example on github) where he does this maintaince work. And whenever
he is happy with what is in his repository he would ask for it to be
merged into main ffmpeg.

Maybe you want to do this maintaince work ?

If you think the mosad wants you dead since a long time then you are either
wrong or dead since a long time.