[FFmpeg-devel] The OpenCL support in ffmpeg.

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Feb 26 01:58:30 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 01:19:22AM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:33:44AM +1100, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> > > why in libav and not ffmpeg ?
> > >

> > There are two parts to this problem.
> >
> > 1: When I asked about it last year I was told that libav was where the
> > work was being done especially around the h264 libraries so I was just
> > pointing that out here.
>
> you can check who is the main author of the h264 decoder used by

Note, of course many others have contributed to the decoder very
signifcinatly too. It seems the way i worded this above could sound
offensive, it wasnt meant that way, i just realized when reading it
now ...

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be. -- Socrates