[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] ac3dec: fix non-optimal dithering of zero bit mantissas
michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Jan 7 14:44:03 CET 2013
On Sun, Jan 06, 2013 at 06:53:00PM +0100, madshi wrote:
> 2013/1/6 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
> > make fate fails (someone needs to update the tests and
> > possibly generate correct reference files, note we cannot
> > change files on rsync as this would break the tests for
> > old versions, we can only add files )
> Unfortunately I don't know how to do that. I'm a total fate/git noob.
1. make sure you have the fate samples downloaded somewhere
2. tell configure where --samples=...
4. run make fate V=2 -k -j4
5. look at the failing tests, copy and paste the failing commands
so as to run them by hand and by doing so you get new output files.
6. make sure these new pcm files are/sound ok
7. rename the new pcm files so they are along the old in the fate
8. edit tests/fate/ac3.mak or wherever the files are referenced and
update the old to the new
9. make sure make -j4 fate passes
10. send a patch with the tests/fate/ac3.mak changes to ffmpeg-devel
and a tar file with the new references to me or upload it somewhere
yeah its work
someone has to do it to fix this without breaking fate ...
Michael GnuPG fingerprint: 9FF2128B147EF6730BADF133611EC787040B0FAB
Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad
people will find a way around the laws. -- Plato
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the ffmpeg-devel