[FFmpeg-devel] lavu/opencl: questions about opencl create binary file

Wei Gao highgod0401 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 08:29:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

Because we have add opencl options, so can we use it to control the
creation of binary which can avoid opencl be compiled every time?

My idea is that add the use build options to control the binary file
creation and load path, a flag to control whether to rewrite the binary file

is it OK

btw, another question.Can we modified the deshake and unsharp filter to
detect the opencl first, if opencl can run, then use opencl as default?

Thanks

Best regards.