[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH 3/5] ff_network_wait_fd_timeout(): check for interrupt before operation
andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 08:50:52 CEST 2013
2013/7/11 Lukasz M <lukasz.m.luki at gmail.com>:
> Ok, I see you point i think. The issue is there is no way to use
> protocol in non blocking mode. The operation is aborted before try.
Sorry, i don't understand what you mean here, please elaborate.
> Anyway, in case maintainers decide to merge it, function's doxy should
> be updated too.
I don't see what should be updated, could you elaborate? IMO
everything below stays true.
* This works similarly to ff_network_wait_fd, but waits up to
* Uses ff_network_wait_fd in a loop
* @fd Socket descriptor
* @write Set 1 to wait for socket able to be read, 0 to be written
* @timeout Timeout interval, in microseconds. Actual precision is
100000 mcs, due to ff_network_wait_fd usage
* @param int_cb Interrupt callback, is checked after each
* @return 0 if data can be read/written, AVERROR(ETIMEDOUT) if
timeout expired, or negative error code
int ff_network_wait_fd_timeout(int fd, int write, int64_t timeout,
More information about the ffmpeg-devel