[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] FFmpeg stickers

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Fri Jul 12 02:47:05 CEST 2013

The stickers have arrived. Each measures about 92mm x 27mm (3 5/8" x 1
1/16"). The color printing could have been slightly better, so it was
probably good that I made a "2d" version of the logo because I was
concerned that the "3d" version would not print well.

I would like to give some for free to each interested active developer
or major contributor assuming it will not be cost prohibitive. Number of
stickers to give to each person is undefined, and who qualifies as
an active developer or major contributor may be a blurry line, but I'm
not going to be strict about it.

I'd like to provide a good sized stack for the next convention booth
attendants to give away to visitors.

Setting up some sort of "stickers with donations" and also a method to
sell them might be nice, but realistically that's low on my list of
things to do right now.

I can act as the North American distributor, and others should
volunteer for other locations (Europe at least) for speed of delivery
and cheaper postage. I can submit quarterly mailing expenses for refund
from the SPI funds. I'm unsure if there is a shorter time limit on
reimbursement for expenses.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Lou