[FFmpeg-devel] One pass volume normalization (ebur128)

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Wed Jul 17 16:24:31 CEST 2013

L'octidi 28 messidor, an CCXXI, Reimar Döffinger a écrit :
> Since pipes are unfortunately a rather unusable pain,

If you are talking about pipes in windows, I will take your word for it, as
I do not know anything about windows system programming. If you are talking
about pipes in Unix/POSIX-style systems, I strongly disagree.

AFAIK, PHP comes from the Unix world, so its pipes should be similar to Unix
pipes. OTOH, PHP should not be used for anything beyond webforums for
teenagers.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George