[FFmpeg-devel] Microsoft Smoothstreaming - Need help

Florent Tribouilloy ftriboui at smartjog.com
Thu Jul 18 17:34:27 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am making a demuxer for Smoothstreaming.
Alexandre Sicard told about it before.

So, I got some problems...

1) The Manifest used by server-client is in XML.
I used the libexpat to solve it. I suppose there are some problem due to
dependancy to add.

2) I did not find the way to have the video at the good speed.
(I understood it was the function avpriv_set_pts_info() but I do not
find the way to get the good parameters)

3) The adaptative bitrate is not made yet. (I choose one of the stream
at the start and continue with it)

4) Some options of the Manifest are not managed yet.

Anyway, I need help for the second point and have to know what you think
about the XML part (use libexpat or not?)

Patches are coming.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
--