[FFmpeg-devel] [Feature Proposal] hq*x filter Support

Wyatt Ward wyatt8740 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 00:58:47 CEST 2013

The HQX filters (http://web.archive.org/web/20070125113756/http://www.hiend3d.com/hq3x.html) have source code available, and are already implemented in a few open source emulators. I feel that if extremely obscure video codecs are supported, why not filters?  They are good for people recording game footage, and I myself used it to make a few crystal clear images. I would love to see it applied to video.

I can see that even if anyone else agrees with me it will be a low priority, but I thought I would bring it up.