[FFmpeg-devel] [WIP] av_expr_is_const()

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 02:33:58 CET 2013

INCOMPLETE work in progress requested by ubitux, since I can't work on
it before the weekend.

The idea is that I'm marking all the constant functions as constants
(note: st() is constant but not pure), then av_expr_is_const() should
apply the principle that an expression is constants if all its terms
are constant terms, internal constant variables (PI, PHI, E), or
constant functions with constant arguments.

Problems: the "functions" array doesn't consider operators/functions
like "+" or "*" or "last", so I need to find some way to add them to
the list and make them accessible, which may be non-trivial.
--
FFmpeg = Formidable and Fancy Mythic Powerful Evil Geek