[FFmpeg-devel] libavcodec:questions about function ff_mpeg_ref_picture, crushed when using dxva2 hwaccel.

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Fri Mar 22 14:54:11 CET 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 09:10:04AM +0100, Hendrik Leppkes wrote:
[...]
> For the record, hwaccel works fine for me, in all codecs.
> There have been some issues with it, but i submitted patches to fix
> the issues and all of them are in git master now.

speaking of hwaccel, theres a remaining issue in get_buffer_internal()
hwaccels get a linesize*height WRAP_PLANE ...
it seems to not cause a user vissible problem but its not exactly
correct ...

I know you won't believe me, but the highest form of Human Excellence is
to question oneself and others. -- Socrates