[FFmpeg-devel] x11 output device for libavdevice

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:58:35 CEST 2013

On date Wednesday 2013-04-17 19:35:03 +0000, Moguillansky, Jeff encoded:
> Thanks,

> Unfortunately I won't be able to continue working on xvideo output
> device but if anyone wants to take over, feel free.  -Jeff

Here.

Todo: support more pixel formats and options (for example w/h/x/y),
but I don't plan to work on them soon, so I suggest to push as is and
make easier for other contributors to extend it.

BTW does someone know how to draw on the root window (allowing to
implement live desktop background with FFmpeg)?
--
FFmpeg = Fundamentalist and Friendly Meaningless Puristic Emblematic Gladiator