[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] Add additional FFV1 fate tests
pb at das-werkstatt.com
Tue Nov 5 02:14:08 CET 2013
Here's the new, improved version of the patch. YAY! :)
- Improved the speed by reducing the sample durations to 4 frames
- Fixed the 2pass dependency (and started learning Makefile basics)
- Added prerequisites: Decoding requires encoding to be executed first
- Added check for build-target, so the Makefile works with ffmpeg + avconv.
- Added prerequisite for vsynth1.yuv being generated
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 64933 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel