[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] lavu/avstring: add av_get_utf8() function
stefasab at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 13:16:44 CET 2013
On date Friday 2013-11-08 11:41:36 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> On date Thursday 2013-11-07 15:40:54 -0800, Timothy Gu encoded:
> > On Nov 7, 2013 2:22 PM, "Lukasz M" <lukasz.m.luki at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > av_get_utf8_code()?
> > > > av_get_code_from_utf8()?
> > > > av_decode_utf8()?
> > > >
> > > > I don't mind changing the name of the function.
> > > >
> > >
> > > When I poseted I had av_get_code_from_utf8() in mind, but all seems OK.
> > I prefer av_decode_utf8 which seems to be the shortest while preserving the
> > true meaning.
> or av_utf8_decode(), in case we add av_utf8_encode().
> Still waiting for a complete review, will auto-review and push in
> three days if I see none.
Updated, renamed to av_utf8_decode() to provide hierarchical naming
(and help intellisense in case we add av_utf8_encode()).
I also added another parameter to deal with buffer overreads in case
of unterminated sequences towards the end of a buffer.
Please comment, I'd like to push it soon.
FFmpeg = Fanciful and Friendly Monstrous Political Erroneous Geisha
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5737 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel