[FFmpeg-devel] attribute_deprecated int avpicture_deinterlace ??

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Nov 30 18:54:52 CET 2013

On 30.11.2013, at 15:37, Hendrik Leppkes <h.leppkes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Stefano Sabatini <stefasab at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On date Friday 2013-11-29 08:30:51 -0500, Don Moir encoded:
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefano Sabatini"
>>> <stefasab at gmail.com>

I don't know. If it's more than 5 lines of code (and I suspect it's a lot more) it might be useful to have a function that just passes things through one single filter...
Though it would probably still need a create and destroy function in addition, so I don't know if such a simplified API is worth it...