[FFmpeg-devel] ATRAC3+ support

Marcus Johnson bumblebritches57 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:09:19 CEST 2013

If LibAV and ffmpeg are to have the same code, what's the point in being
separate to begin with? I seriously don't get the drama, and not to offend
anyone or anything, but it appears that the whole LibAV split was the
result of a whiny baby throwing a tantrum about wanting to run a big
project themselves, but again I don't really know what's going on anyway.