[FFmpeg-devel] winter banner vote

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Wed Oct 2 08:12:25 CEST 2013

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 13:09:05 +0200, Alexander Strasser wrote:

>   Unfortunately we have only one submitted entry by me.

The logos/banners are a fun idea, but at this point I think our time can
be better spent on other things. We never really did get many
submissions per contest, and I feel as if it will require an unrealistic
investment of time and effort to achieve a satisfactory number of
(nice looking) submissions.

I propose we cancel the banner contests and just keep the standard logo
on the site indefinitely.