[FFmpeg-devel] Intel Evansport support

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Wed Oct 23 17:15:06 CEST 2013

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:12:23 +0200, Jan Wijma wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>Not sure if this is the right place, but is the best i could think of. I
>currently own a NAS with an Intel Evansport CE5335 SOC. This CPU supports
>1080P hardware transcoding. See:

what model NAS is it ? i'm interested in buying one and looking for
good ones.

ffmpeg will support it as soon as intel (or someone else) sends a
patch... :)

to speed up development on this feature, we need specs, whitepaper,
source code from other projects utilizing this and some intel hardware.

-compn