[FFmpeg-devel] [FUN] FFmpeg tips on Twitter

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Thu Sep 12 02:36:49 CEST 2013

As the default overlord/monkey of the FFmpeg Twitter account [1] I've
been simply regurgitating release news (often a few days late since
releases have been occurring when I've been traveling).

Today I added a "tip" [2] to make things more interesting. I plan on
adding more at unspecified intervals – at least once a month if I
remember.

I'd like more FFtips. Please respond if you have any interesting or
useful examples, and remember that we are limited to 140 characters.

Also, if you would like anything to be announced on Twitter then feel
free to contact me.

Lou

[1] https://twitter.com/FFmpeg
[2] https://twitter.com/FFmpeg/status/377867766960635905