[FFmpeg-devel] OpenJPEG Encoder Merge Request (Fixes #2942)

Michael Bradshaw mjbshaw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:19:48 CEST 2013

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 08:33:01AM -0600, Michael Bradshaw wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please merge https://github.com/mjbshaw/FFmpeg-OpenJPEG-J2K-Encoder.git
> >
> > There is a commit that fixes #2942: (
> >
> https://github.com/mjbshaw/FFmpeg-OpenJPEG-J2K-Encoder/commit/a9d78e32f3cb1812dbf8b4f9cda25b18cff27463
> > )
>
> ctx->compress  should be set to NULL after destroying it
> also need_destroy_compress should be updated so as to never leave
> inconsistent state in the fields

Okay, I've added two commits that fix that and fix redundant zeroing:
https://github.com/mjbshaw/FFmpeg-OpenJPEG-J2K-Encoder.git

The two commits:
https://github.com/mjbshaw/FFmpeg-OpenJPEG-J2K-Encoder/commit/9ee89bc74b1ae56153fc5ac3983d6c24c2afab17
https://github.com/mjbshaw/FFmpeg-OpenJPEG-J2K-Encoder/commit/cac7e86d6a251cfeb1e44c37de281c9fcb2003b8

I can squash these to one commit if needed. Next time, I'll just submit my
patches to the mailing list; it's been awhile since I've pushed to my repo
though so I wanted to go through it this time.

Thanks,

Michael Bradshaw