[FFmpeg-devel] upcoming point releases

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Sep 22 12:48:53 CEST 2013

Hi

Ill soon make new releases from the
2.0 & 1.2 branches (due to me maintaining them)
1.1 (due to large number of commits in the branch that wherent
     releasesd yet)
0.10, 0.9, 0.8, 0.7, 0.6, 0.5 (due to the last release being over
                               6 month ago and there being some
                               unreleased commits in the branches)

I dont know yet in which order ill make the releases but ill
start soon so if you want to backport something, dont wait ...

He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know. -- Lao Tsu