[FFmpeg-devel] [FYI] Launchpad Project

Timothy Gu timothygu99 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 02:44:06 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I recently asked Reinhard Tartler to give the maintainer right of the
FFmpeg Launchpad project to me. After he did so, I did things listed below:

* Registered an FFmpeg Team on Launchpad
* Added some people who already have a Launchpad account (Michael & Reimar)
* Registered a few series and releases.
* Update release dates, including some ancient ones like 0.3.4-0.4.2 (not
finished).

Of course, I haven't yet finished the housekeeping of the project, but
everybody is welcomed to register an account (although I don't see an
apparent reason for that). I would be happy to give the membership of the
team to anyone directly involved in the project.

One TODO is adding a branding/logo to the project/team.

Maybe in the future we can have our very own Ubuntu PPA, but that's for
something later.

The project is here: https://launchpad.net/ffmpeg

Regards,

Timothy

P.S. Can someone offer me some ancient tarballs from 0.3 to 0.3.3? I know
they are really rare. I can only find 0.3.4 and later in the wild.