[FFmpeg-devel] Invitation to VDD and registration

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sun Aug 17 04:00:28 CEST 2014

On 20 Jul, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote :
> I'd like to invite you to the VideoLAN Dev Days 2014, the 3rd week-end
> of September, in Dublin, Ireland. Google is providing the hosting.

I would like to remind that you should register before August 20, if
you want to be sponsored.
In any cases, you should register ASAP, since the number of available
pre-registered rooms is getting very small... We are not sure we will be
able to accomodate everyone.

After this date, we won't be able to book any hotel, make registration
for the Friday event, or prepare the goodies for you...

With my kindest regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734