[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] removing libmpcodecs for reuniting purposes.

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:31:26 CEST 2014

On date Sunday 2014-08-17 19:04:35 -0400, compn encoded:
> libav brought up the point again that it doesnt like libmpcodecs.

That is, they will reunite if we drop mp? Or is that one of the
conditional requirements?

> is there anyone using the remaining libmpcodecs filters ?
> most of the filters have been ported to libavfilter already.
>
> comments?

Of the remaining filters, at least eq and eq2 are useful, and they are
actually used by real users.
--
FFmpeg = Faithful Frightening Minimal Practical Ecumenical Guru