[FFmpeg-devel] fix for decklink_common.cpp

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Dec 2 16:45:30 CET 2014

Jon bae <jonbae77 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I hope is all right, I never did before a
> git format-patch...

You used git format-patch perfectly, thank you.

Your patch introduces tabs, they cannot be committed
to FFmpeg. You can find tabs with "tools/patcheck",
a script that is part of the source.

Please do not replace av_log() with fprintf().
Please do not move opening braces, just leave them
where they are now.
Please keep the indentation at four spaces.

Assuming that the "free" fix is unrelated to the
remaining patch, please make it separate.

(I don't know where FAILED() is defined and
therefore cannot comment on the actual patch and
if it can be simplified.)

Thank you, Carl Eugen