[FFmpeg-devel] libavutil: added camellia block cipher

supraja reddy supraja0493 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 23:41:55 CET 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your reviews. I have attached the updated patch .

You are using a single array K for all the keys, without distinguishing
> between
> kw, k and ke as in the rfc. This makes code harder to read/maintain with no
> real gain I guess. Any reason why you made this decision?

I have created a single array for all keys to make the key scheduling more
compact as you have seen. Please let me know if there is any other way to
do so .

> > +    Zl ^= ((Zr << 8) | (Zr >> 24));
> > +    Zr ^= ((Zl << 16) | (Zl >> 16));
> > +    Zl ^= ((Zr >> 8) | (Zr << 24));
> > +    Zr ^= ((Zl >> 8) | (Zl << 24));
>
> This optimization is correct, just curious, where did you read about it?

I have found a specifications page for camellia by the authors of the
algorithm. Here's the link to it :
www.cryptrec.go.jp/cryptrec_03_spec_cypherlist_files/PDF/06_01espec.pdf
I hope I am allowed to do so. Please let me know if you find anything
useful in the above link that I can incorporate.

Please let me know if there are any further changes.

Thanks,

Supraja