[FFmpeg-devel] "Building ffplay source from ffmpeg 2.1.3 with SDL 2.0" for android.

Keestu Pillo get2jils at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:22:14 CET 2014

Dear all,

I m trying to build ffplay of ffmpeg 2.1.3 along with SDL 2.0 for android.
I am sure
there would be lots of changes required, Kindly help me to proceed further,
that would be really appreciated.

*So far, *
I have used ndk r9b, and i have compiled both ffmpeg 2.1.3 with SDL2.0
along with x264 encoder.

What i am trying now?

I may be doing very basic mistake that's because i am new to it. Kindly
bare with that.

Now trying to port ffplay.c with which i m facing the below problem.

*jni/src/cmdutils.c:880:30: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
*

>From the above error, it looks like it is not finding time.h, i tried
changing  <sys/time.h> to <time.h> still same problem?

What am i missing?. if you need any details, i can provide the same.