[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Browser remote content API

Lukasz Marek lukasz.m.luki at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 00:51:42 CET 2014

On 10.02.2014 03:29, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

>> >Not sure I understand.
>> >You want a student to implement this at protocol level only (new
>> >callback) and lavf would be prepared before?
> it will take you less time to design and add the framework/API
> without a student than with.
> so why do it with one ?
>
> you know ffmpeg and the API, the student doesnt

I've attached implementation of my proposal API.

Second patch is just for testing purposes, but probably may be helpful
for the student. Example may be also merged at some point when first
protocol supports it.

--
Best Regards,
Lukasz Marek

When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you. - Friedrich
Nietzsche