[FFmpeg-devel] Fw: [FFmpeg] Your organization application has been rejected.

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Feb 24 20:10:11 CET 2014

Hi all

FFmpeg apparently wasnt choosen this year for google summer of code

----- Forwarded message from no-reply at google-melange.appspotmail.com -----

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 18:39:03 +0000
From: no-reply at google-melange.appspotmail.com
To: michaelni at gmx.at
Subject: [FFmpeg] Your organization application has been rejected.

Thank you for submitting FFmpeg's application to Google Summer of Code
2014. Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your organization's
application at this time. Every year we receive many more applications
than we are able to accommodate, and we would encourage you to reapply
for future instances of the program.

If you would like some general feedback on why your organization was
not accepted, please consider attending the IRC meeting in #gsoc on
Freenode on Friday, 28 February, 2014 at 16:00 UTC. Please note that
the feedback meeting will be limited to the first 50 organizations to
queue up (queuing in the channel will begin at 15:30 UTC).

Best regards,

----- End forwarded message -----

The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living from the
dead. -- Aristotle