[FFmpeg-devel] IRC ffmeeting on Saturday 11 January 2014 - 16 UTC

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 18:26:20 CET 2014

On date Wednesday 2014-01-08 18:28:05 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> On date Saturday 2014-01-04 16:01:53 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> > On date Friday 2013-12-20 19:46:42 +0100, Stefano Sabatini encoded:
> > [...]
> > > New tentative date: January 11th, Saturday, 2014, 16:00 UTC
> > >
> > > If people insist I can setup a doodle to set the date.
> > >
> > > Topics to discuss, in this order:
> > > 1. technical issues, TODOs, long term projects
> > > 2. crowdfunding, donation system improvements, merchandising etc.
> > > 3. development task proposals
> > > 4. miscellanea
> >
> > Reminder: I confirm this date since I received no comments.
> >
> > The IRC meeting will be held exactly in one week. I'll send more
> > reminders as the date approaches, and provide more detailed
> > instructions to participate to the meeting in this mailing list.
>
> Second reminder, the IRC meeting will be held in three days.

Hi,

last reminder, the meeting will be held tomorrow at 16 UTC. I'll
create a dedicated chat-room on IRC freenode.net named
'ffmpeg-meeting' just before that time.

You're welcome to partipate, especially if you're an active FFmpeg
developer.

Note: I remind that the meeting chat-room is public and the log will
be published on this mailing-list.
--
FFmpeg = Formidable and Frenzy Mean Political Elegant Generator