[FFmpeg-devel] problems with libav* creating corrupt files

Brian C. Dilley brian at flipagram.com
Wed Jan 15 23:22:35 CET 2014

     I've built a simple program for encoding h264 video into an mp4
container using the libav* libraries from ffmpeg on Android. Everything
runs and seems to work just fine - there are no errors returned from any
of the functions for the entire process.  The resulting file is not
playable on the device or in anything other than mplayer (and probably
other forgiving players) and I'm having trouble figuring out why.  I've
attached a sample video for reference.

     Thanks!

PS: I sent this email already once but it got held back because i
attached the sample. Here's a link to the sample:

http://d.pr/v/gXmw