[FFmpeg-devel] Sponsoring and generating money in general (IRC meeting follow-up)

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Mon Jan 20 22:06:56 CET 2014

On 01/20/2014 02:52 PM, Eelco Lempsink wrote:
> [...] I could not find any information about how that would work exactly and what would be a reasonable bounty (I was worried about offering an insultingly low amount).

I've also experienced a similar thing in the past.
That's also what I liked about how Ardour did it: They showed a list of
"open" bounty issues and the current amount of money offered for each
one. I don't know how bountysource does it, but I think it could be
useful and encouraging users to pay.

Regards,
Pb