[FFmpeg-devel] new webpage design patches

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Jul 20 13:44:48 CEST 2014

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 10:15:03AM +0200, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 10:11:39AM +0200, Christophe Gisquet wrote:
> > Hi,

> > > The new website can be previewed @ http://db0.galo.pe/ffmpeg-web/
> >
> > Some comments:
> > - "The FFmpeg project is proud a brand new version" <- lacks a "to launch"/... ?
>
> fixed
>

> > - The whole section before news does not fit in my screen height and
> > is even more so obtrusive; but I'm unimportant.
>
> I don't know if that's on purpose so I can't comment. I'm fine with a non
> screen height here...

btw, i just realize that whe the left menu needs a vartical scroll bar
also a horizontal scroll bar appears even though there should be no
need for it, theres nothing hidden on thr right of the menu
thats with firefox on linux

Awnsering whenever a program halts or runs forever is
On a turing machine, in general impossible (turings halting problem).
On any real computer, always possible as a real computer has a finite number
of states N, and will either halt in less than N cycles or never halt.