[FFmpeg-devel] Hope add HEVC video format support to flv container

cole3 wangchenggang3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 04:14:11 CEST 2014

Dears,

     Recently, HEVC becomes very popular, because it has very high
compressibility. And many containers can hold this void format, for
example, mp4/TS/MKV/AVI. However, I find flv don't contain HEVC now. I
always think flv is the best container, because it is so simple, and so
easy to extend. So, I add HEVC to flv enc/dec, attachment is my patch
based ffmpeg-2.2.2.
     I really hope that flv can be added HEVC, thank you very much.

Best regards,
Chenggang