[FFmpeg-devel] [patch][OpenHEVC]added ASM functions for epel + qpel

Christophe Gisquet christophe.gisquet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:44:05 CET 2014

Hi,

<Pierre-Edouard.Lepere at insa-rennes.fr>:
> here's a new version of the patches. The first one did not change, but the second changed by adding macros, diminishing substantially the code.

I don't understand why you need to shuffle the input pixels with
SBUTTERFLY. Anyway, I feel uncomfortable being the only reviewer when
my reviews take like 2 minutes and are far from thorough.

Also, one last trick would be to use pmulhrw to perform the
rounding+shift in one instruction but that's, again, not something
worth more wait.

--
Christophe