[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: Inline asm fixes for Intel compiler on Windows

Matt Oliver protogonoi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:53:11 CET 2014

Since the asm in x86/dca.h is no longer being used then the previous patch
to fix it is no longer required. As such I will resubmit the previous
patches again. It has been several weeks and there hasnt been any issues
raised with the last set so no major changes need to be be made. So I will
place them here all together again.

Also for completeness I will add the additional 2 extra patches that I had
previously submitted. This includes a fourth patch for libmpcodecs (the
first 3 have according to Reimar been applied to the libmpcodec repos but
has not been synced in to FFmpegs yet). This patch requires the direct
symbol reference patch for FFmpeg (patch 3) to be applied first as it uses
the symbol mangling changes for direct symbol references.

Lastly there is the final patch that enables inline asm for icl within
configure. This obviously can only be done once all the other patches have
been applied.

So here they all are: