[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: Inline asm fixes for Intel compiler on Windows

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Mar 15 11:54:57 CET 2014

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 04:20:15PM +1100, Matt Oliver wrote:
> OK In the last couple of days their have been a couple of commits to master
> that altered the order of items in the HAVE_LIST in configure so thats why
> the patches were not applying. Those are fixed now so as long as there are
> not any more changes to configure between now and when you test these then
> all should be good (cross fingers).
>
> So take 2. Here are the patches (only patch 2,3,6,7 needed rebasing) with
> all of them supplied for completeness.
>
> The patches should be applied in order (i.e from 1/6 to 6/6) for ffmpeg.
> Then there is the fourth patch for libmpcodecs (first three already applied
> upstream). Finally the last patch to enable all inline asm for icl.

I have not tested or reviewed too closely but I think at least 1 - 6 are
ok, except for nits below..
I have a few doubts about the last ones I would need to double-check.
A few small comments/nits:
In the very first patch you seem to have a space at the start of the
line before "extern"?
And for the CTLD patch: inline asm code is normal strings, there is no
point in writing
""CTLD
just use
CLTD