[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: Inline asm fixes for Intel compiler on Windows

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Mar 16 15:58:28 CET 2014

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 03:10:40PM +1100, Matt Oliver wrote:

> > In the very first patch you seem to have a space at the start of the
> >
> line before "extern"?
>

> Fixed, thanks.
>
> And for the CTLD patch: inline asm code is normal strings, there is no
> > point in writing
> > ""CTLD
> > just use
> > CLTD
>

> Fixed, I knew the double "'s was unnecessary but i initially left them in
> there to make it very clear to other devs that CLTD is string. Of course
> any dev playing round with the asm would probably have worked that out
> anyway so its removed.

Hm, it still seems to be there...
I'd suggest if there are no more objections to go ahead with applying
1-6 to avoid further work due to having to rebase (and remove the
pointless "" afterwards or while applying, or just only apply 1-5).
I'd be happy if someone else could take a look at the remaining
ones I didn't manage to review properly yet, otherwise I'll
try to find time later.