[FFmpeg-devel] Patch: Inline asm fixes for Intel compiler on Windows

Matt Oliver protogonoi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 00:44:56 CET 2014

Heres an update to patch 1 that fixes the warnings (some variables got
orphaned since i originally wrote the patch).

Also an updated patch 6 with the "'s removed (they snuck back in when
rebasing somehow).

the change to round could be in a separate patch

The changes to round are required as otherwise the syntax used to apply the
offset (i.e. 2*16) is incorrect when using named constraints (icl will
error like crazy). Which is why its in the same patch as otherwise the
changes wont work anyway and I didnt think a broken patch was all that
useful. f you want me to separate them then Although if its easier for you
if I separate them then let me know.

So which patches have been applied and which do you want me to rework?