[FFmpeg-devel] Move ffmpeg to WinRT

Jesse Jiang jessejiang0214 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 18 03:53:05 CET 2014

Hi Matt,
I know FFmpegs FATE, but it may be not what I want. As my fork does not support network, and cannot be output *.exe
I just want to know, if the function works well. For example, I need know the input of ff_mdct_fixed_calc_neon and test if my output is correct. In this way, I can know which file is incorrect. If I test the whole video files. I cann't know which function is incorrect.
The syntax has lots of differences, and the armasm does not support advantage syntax. I meet lots of problems when I try to convert vc1dsp_neon.s, and I didn't finish this file.