[FFmpeg-devel] Fwd: Help : Stream video using FFMPEG from client side

venky v venky1893 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:58:29 CEST 2014

I have setup a ffmpeg and I'm streaming a file from localhost to rtmp
server.
What i need is to stream a file from the client PC.

i.e., I am hosting ffmpeg on the server and i need my web application to
streams the file from the client PC to the rtmp server. Is it possible?
 I don't want to upload the entire file to my server because sometime the
files are from a live feed (mixer studio outputs)
--
VENKY

--
VENKY