[FFmpeg-devel] gnome-opw 2015

Nikita Mantri nikita.mantri21 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 19:17:27 CEST 2014

Hi,
Thanks for your response. I want to contribute to this project
(Symmetric-key block cipher). I am aware of that there are already two
candidates who are working on this project, but I still want to give it a
try. For the qualification round, suggest me some task. I can implement the
hash function (CMAC, HMAC,..) if it is considered as suitable.

Thanks,
Nikita Mantri