[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-cvslog] doc: document the addition of the AVProbeData.mime_type field and it' s implications

Andreas Cadhalpun andreas.cadhalpun at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 14 01:05:45 CEST 2014

On 14.09.2014 00:43, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> note, i will release 2.4 tomorrow (2014-09-14) or rather i intend
> to. So anything that isnt pushed to the RELEASE_NOTES by then wont
> be in it

OK, so attached are two hopefully uncontroversial patches, one changing
RELEASE_NOTES to only claim that the API is mostly compatible and the
other to add Clément's wording to doc/APIChanges.

I still think it would be good to mention the AVProbeData.mime_type
problem in the RELEASE_NOTES, but if there is a strong preference not to
do this, then so be it.

Best regards,
Andreas