[FFmpeg-devel] headers

Marcus Johnson bumblebritches57 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 22:13:55 CEST 2014

None of the other message groups will respond so I'm posting here.

I've included /usr/local/include/libavformat in my header search path, and
xcode finds avformat.h fine, but it can't find avcodec.h

also, your time.h header in libavutil is taking precedence over the system
time.h header, and it's giving me errors and idk how to fix that either,
I've tried making it search the system headers first by moving the ffmpeg
header folders to the bottom of the list and it's not working.