[FFmpeg-devel] Sample file triggering "DVB subtitles with multiple languages is not implemented" & A/V transcoding errors

Manfred Petz m.petz at icloud.com
Thu Apr 9 09:56:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

I've just uploaded a sample MPEG TS file from satellite Astra 19.2e 12012/v, service 1.1080.8801 as file m.petz-2015.04.09.ts. When using ffmpeg to transcode the audio tracks to mp2 with the following command-line

	ffmpeg -i - -map 0:v -map 0:a:0 -c:v copy -c:a mp2 -f mpegts -

then a lot of warnings like "DVB subtitles with multiple languages is not implemented" occur. On top, there are sometimes other warnings by AC3 decoding which result in the output stream to sometimes get choppy A/V. Not sure if it's mux / demux or transcoding related.

I've used both ffmpeg 2.4.2 and a GIT copy from yesterday with same results.

Find attached the stderr log of ffmpeg.

We're trying to do real-time transcoding of streams containing EAC3 to AC3 or MP2 (the sample stream here contains only AC3, its just for testing). Unfortunately the streams get sometimes choppy A/V.

Best regards,
Manfred