[FFmpeg-devel] Test for FLAC

Ludmila Glinskih lglinskih at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 23:36:33 CEST 2015

Hi!

Now I don't use sin() to generate sound, also the test is running in FATE.

I added api-flac-test to libavcodec/Makefile (and the .c file is located in this directory as well).
I think it should be placed in (future) api folder in the fate directory.
Now I couldn't figure out how to add necessary commands to Makefile for correct linking with libavcodec library.
Maybe I don't understand some simple ways how to do it (and also makefiles are new for me), I need help with this.

Kind regards,
Ludmila Glinskih