[FFmpeg-devel] Fix bug for PPC LE

rongyan rongyan236 at foxmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:09:14 CEST 2015

Hi,
GCC tool has a bug of PPC intrinsic interpret, which has been fixed in GCC 4.9.1. This bug lead to errors in two of our previous patches. We found this when we update our GCC tools to 4.9.1 and by reading the related info on GCC website. We fix our previous error here:
 1. The attchment is the patch to fix libswscale/ppc/swscale_altivec.c.
 2. The commit af5fec9538d88540af5bb2dd0e4b91162ce6fa13 on Apr. 3rd for file libavcodec/ppc/fdctdsp.c should be rolled back.
 The fate test result on both BE and LE is as follows:

 Thanks for your review.

 Rong Yan